Underlying Operating Profit
Underlying Diluted Earnings Per Share
Dividend Per Share
Reported Operating Profit
Reported Diluted Earnings Per Share
CER is defined as Constant Exchange Rate against prior year, whilst £ is at reported, Actual Exchange Rate (AER). A reconciliation of underlying to reported measures can be found in the Financial Review. All of the below measures are at CER unless otherwise stated.
- Revenue growth of 13.9% to £407.1 million.
- Underlying operating profit growth of 24.0% to £99.2 million.
- Underlying EBIT margin expansion of 200 bps to 24.4%.
- Underlying diluted EPS increased by 20.9% to 76.45 pence.
- Full dividend of 25.50 pence.
- Acquired AST Farma and Le Vet in the Netherlands/EU and RxVet in New Zealand.
- Outperformance in the majority of our countries and therapeutic sectors.
- Several new global product registrations, and new opportunities secured.